New release 2005-07-21
The theme for this release has been improved navigation and user interface:
- When browsing bookmarks by tags there is now a list of selected tags and related tags. Clicking the minus sign in the selected tag list removes that tag from the current selection. Clicking the plus sign in the related tags list adds that tag to the current selection. Clicking a tag by itself shows all bookmarks with that tag only. Give it a try! The plus/minus signs are intentionally made wide so they are easy to click.
- Added a new small page navigator on the top of the bookmarks page. Click Next/Previous to browse thru the results pages.
- When selecting to show more/less number of bookmarks on a page (10/20/50/100) or changing the sort order, Netvouz now sets a cookie which remembers this setting to your next visit. This setting is used both when browsing for bookmarks and when searching for them.
Tip: If you want Netvouz to display and sort your bookmarks as most other social bookmarking services do, click the Date sort order so it sorts by descending date. Then you can also choose how many bookmarks you want to see.
- Visual indication of the current sort order (small orange arrow) and how many bookmarks per page is displayed.
- Added bookmark details (create date, edit date, visits etc) to Edit Bookmark page
- Added bookmark importer for Kaylon Powermarks (request from user)
- Improved the bookmark import facility to better handle international characters
- Renamed the All Tags page to More Tags (this displays your 250 most common tags). Added a new All Tags page (which displays all your tags).
- And, of course, a number of bug fixes and under-the-hood improvements.
Next I will rewrite the Link Validator so we get that popular feature back in business again!